Eagle Supply Wheels: Radix DTM Hollowtech Core Hard Wheels
The DTM core is another of our UNIQUE designs where we combine OUR original invention of the Hollowtech cores with our spoked cores.
Our new Radix Line that will set the new standard again and will change the scooter sport for ever; like we did before...
The 30mm wide wheels will replace the 24mm inline skate size wheels as it will give the user more grip, more angle, more control and more air time!
Hand poured in Holland with urethane according to our own developed formulas.
• Size: 115mm
• Width: 30mm
• Hardness: Soft: Just under the Standard Hardness for smooth Riding, More Grip, More Rebound, More Speed
• Core: DTM Hollowtech Aluminium
• Bearings: Eagle Performance 608 RS
• Anodised Black
• Available in Black Urethane Only
Each Model comes with its own Hardness in Urethane:
• Soft: Just Softer than “Standard” Hardness
for a Smooth ride with Super high grip
• Medium: Equal to the Standard Hardness (86a)
• Hard: Just Harder than the” Standard” Ideal for Warmer places and smooth surfaces like in skate parks.
Fits the Eagle Supply, District and Addict forks and decks. More brands will follow.
At Eagle Supply, we understand the science behind making the perfect urethane mixture specially for use on scooter wheels. Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations.
Make sure you buy your Eagle Supply wheels from an authorised local dealer or distributor.
Ride confidence, ride with pride, ride the original, Eagle Supply.
© 2021 www.eaglescootersupplyshop.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl